A healthy lawn is a great asset to your property. Not only does it improve the aesthetic value, but it also boosts property value significantly. For businesses and commercial properties, healthy lawns are an indication of attention to minute details, and they make a first good impression to your customers. Here are some of the activities that promote a healthy looking lawn all year round.
The type of soil, the climate of your region and many other factors, determine the fertilizer to use. Inconsistent soil moisture, environmental conditions, and diseases threaten the well-being of your lawn. Lawn fertilization is needed for extra help to supplement the soil where it is lacking. They are either organic, chemical or mixed (organic and chemical) fertilizers. For a healthy lawn, the soil needs the nutrients present in the fertilizers to thrive. Some benefits of lawn fertilization include;
- Lush green color all year long.
- Thick tuft of grass
- Fast and healthy growth
- Strong resistance to harsh conditions
- Cool atmosphere
- Rapid recovery from pests and diseases
Weeds are not only unsightly in your lawn, but also detrimental to the health of your lawn. Weed control works to ensure that your grass out-competes the weeds in water, nutrients and all other resources. Some weeds, like perennial and annual, are harder to control than others; They might require repeat strategies, so it is important to know what type you are dealing with to choose an efficient method.
Aeration has several benefits associated with it such as;
- Improving the overall health of your grass due to easier absorption of air, water, and nutrients by the roots.
- Reduces build-up of thatch which robs your lawn of essential
- Relieves compaction of soil hence easy reach of nutrients and air to the root system.
- Reduces water run off hence better absorption of water.
- Helps to maintain a healthy pH balance.
Invest in your lawn with these services and more. It is a reflection of you so be sure it screams healthy and beautiful.